- USB charging for convenient use – comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor. The adaptor is not included
- Choose beard lengths of 1-5-7mm or the zero trim look
- Long-lasting performance – 2 years worldwide warranty
- Skin-friendly blades with a rounded tip to prevent irritation
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
- Contact_us on: 1800 102 2929, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for product related queries
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging; Cutter width:32 mm
- Top Best under 1000 Philips cordless rechargeable beard trimmer India
Top Best under 1000 Philips cordless rechargeable beard trimmer India
When a product comes in the market from the Philips brand, we all can rely on the product without being worried. The Philips BT1212/15 USB charging cordless rechargeable Beard Trimmer is not the exception to this. Moreover, before launching this trimmer, Philips uses to bring trimmers in the market with a price tag above Rs. 1000. The company thought of being product friendly this time and brought a cordless rechargeable Beard Trimmer at a price of below Rs. 900. You may be worried if the low price can cause a lessening in the quality of the product or not. The review post will answer all of your queries.Top Best under 1000 Philips cordless rechargeable beard trimmer India
Features of the product
Alike all other Philips trimmers, the trimmer comes with a proper ergonomic design. Thus with the trimmer, you can also reach the hard to reach areas. Moreover, you will be really impressed by the improved handling of the Philips BT1212/15 trimmer. The extra comfort factor of the handle makes the trimmer more attractive. As the Philips BT1212/15 trimmer is cordless, you can use it while traveling. Furthermore, cordless trimmers always give the privilege to use it anywhere. The main part of any trimmer is the quality of blades. The blades of the trimmer are made with stainless steel with skin-friendly rounded tips. This helps in getting smooth trimming.
The best part of Philips BT1212/15 is you can choose the cutting mode with 1-5-7 mm or even the zero trimming looks. Moreover, you can buy this product without being worried as it comes with two years warranty. You will feel no irritation while cutting as the blades are skin-friendly with a rounded tip. Like other Philips trimmer, this one also has a detachable head. Hence, cleaning after trimming will be easier for you. Also, you will get a small brush for cleaning purposes. According to the users, the best part is the price. You can’t expect a trimmer from Philips with such qualities under Rs. 900. However, there are some cons, we have found about the product which will be discussed later.
As mentioned before, for being made with DuraPower technology, the friction of the blades is lesser than other trimmers. Moreover, the technology also helps in protecting the motor and battery from being overloaded. That’s the secret behind the long-lasting Philips BT1212/15 USB charging cordless rechargeable Beard Trimmer. Lastly, for having self-sharpening properties, Philips BT1212/15 USB trimmer keeps itself sharp and effective as on day one. Hence, you can use this trimmer anytime and anywhere. That’s the best part of the pocket-friendly trimmer from Philips.
Pros and Cons
There are several pros to this trimmer. These are as follows.
- The trimmer is skin-friendly and can be used for soft shaving. The cutter of the trimmer comes with a 32 mm size. Hence, you can complete trimming quickly.
- For a more convenient charging option, the trimmer comes with the function of USB charging. Hence, you can charge the trimmer via USB adaptor.
- The ease of use and handling is really comfortable for the users. It is built with excellent quality of plastic with an easy-grip to provide easy grip.
- The built quality is too good. Hence, you shouldn’t be worried about any crack in the body quickly.
- The main reason to choose the trimmer is it is cordless and you can buy this at a cheap price (Under Rs. 900).
- The Philips BT1212/15 trimmer is really powerful. Hence, smooth trimming is possible with this trimmer.
- It is made with DuraPower technology. Hence, you can use the trimmer uninterruptedly.
- The stainless steel blades sharpen themselves. Hence, you can trim as many times as you want without being worried about longevity.
According to the users of Philips BT1212/15 trimmer, the main problem is it can be used only for 25 to 28 minutes after a full charger. Moreover, the trimmer should be charged for eight hours. Hence, it is a serious negative point of the trimmer. Another issue is, other models of Philips come with superior trimming blades. For example, if a user wants better trimming blades then he can opt for Philips QT4011/15 beard trimmer. The trimmer has titanium coated stainless steel blades. Another problem is you can’t get a charging adapter with the trimmer. Philips only provides an adapter with the trimmer. The trimmer is skin-friendly and can be used for soft shaving. However, a few users have reviewed that they felt some problem while soft shaving. Moreover, maybe you don’t like the noise of the trimmer.
Well, some users have reported the issue of long charging time and they are also unhappy as it can be used only around 30 minutes after a full charge. Still, these users recommend the product as it has too many good qualities. These qualities have been mentioned above. That’s why the product has a rating of 4 out of 5 on Amazon. The average rating has been done by more than 25000 people. You should buy this trimmer as the trimmer is not only skin-friendly but also has properties like self-sharpening and skin-friendly. It also comes with a battery charging indicator. Hence, you can see if your trimmer needs to be charged or not. Moreover, the trimmer can last longer. According to the company, it will last four times longer than other trimmers.